In the recent weeks one of our technical team, took part in electrical and mechanical installations performed for wind power industry.
Scope of work included:
- Installation of cables in pre-assembled electrical cabinets and electrical motors.
- Mechanical & electrical installation of sensors, encoders, and general electrical wiring on all types of infrastructure elements.
- Handling & installation of equipment for the wind industry.
- Mechanical assembly of both simple and complex equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe, and presentable workspace at all times.
- Mechanical and electrical installation of equipment on wind turbine installation vessels.
“We would like to thank you all for the great effort that you and your technicians have provided us over the last weeks in Hedensted. Super service and communication from Sebastian – Senior Key Account Engineer and the team around him. The technicians – super work, no mistakes, they took part and responsibility in everything needed in the workshop. Lucian is a calm, clear and efficient team leader, with great communication and technical skills. We would like to continue working with him😊. No doubt – we know who to contact when we need technicians in the future.”
Jesper Skouboe, Resource Manager, Enabl A/S
Check more examples of our electrical and mechanical installations for wind power industry.