Do you want to be a part of a dynamic INTERNATIONAL TEAM that operates WORLD-WIDE?
Are you passionate about SALES and eager to explore NEW MARKETS?
Are you a “HUNTER” who enjoys the chase and gets excited by a challenging prey?
If you answered YES 3 times – we have something special for you! 😎
We are an international technical service provider with 250+ technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish,
and today we are searching for a new colleague!
An appetizer – is this for you?
Working within our Sales team you will be engaged in a wide variety of task e.g., generation of leads using digital marketing tools but possibly also using more old-fashioned techniques, which never die, like phoning new potential customers and visiting fairs.
No two days are the same at Eryk, new tasks can pop up at any moment, so we need a dynamic person who enjoys unexpected developments, is proactive and eager to learn, and wants to develop within the B2B sales process.
You have worked with Sales before and preferably have corporate B2B sales experience. We will also be very interested in a more technically-minded person with good communication skills.
However, the most important thing for us will be your attitude (perhaps sparked with a bit of sales talent), and your willingness to work in a very dynamic way, where you travel regularly to different places to visit customers.
Still in doubt? – perhaps these questions can help you figuring out if this job would motivate you:
- Do you get energized by sparring with others & sharing insights?
- Do you have a natural curiosity about human behavior & relations?
- Do you feel comfortable walking into an unknown land and possibly getting rejected?
- Are you a natural negotiator who likes a challenge – but also knows when to back off?
- Do you enjoy a changeable work pattern that features both the office work and travels abroad?
Can you answer YES to above – well then there might a great journey ahead of you at Eryk Group 😊
Did we mention that we operate internationally?! Therefore, in the future it would not be strange if you hit around 75 travel days per year, since our customers are located all over the world, although primarily in Europe. Your workplace will be in Szczecin where you will cooperate with a team of more than 40 highly skilled colleagues in an English-speaking and friendly environment.
Main course – Let’s dive deeper into the scope of work:
- Presenting, promoting and selling our services using solid arguments – B2B market
- Establishing & developing positive business and customer relations
- Negotiating contracts with potential customers
- Generating leads and preparing offers
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs and promote our services
- Reaching out to potential customers through cold canvassing/cold calling
- Following sales targets and delivering within deadlines
- Coordinating sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyzing market’s potential, tracking sales and creating status reports
Skills – must-have’s:
- You are fluent in English
- You have business or technical education (B.Sc. or College Diploma)
- You are a natural and efficient communicator
- You have international driving license, recognized in Europe
- You are well-organized, dynamic, and like to meet new people
- You either live in or near Szczecin or are willing to move to Szczecin
- You are a natural negotiator who likes to be challenged
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word and PDF files
Dessert – What we offer:
- Exciting job in a respected, well-run company where your opinion matters, and standards are high
- Friendly atmosphere in a well-organized and ergonomic office in the centre of Szczecin
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Possibility for growth and self-development through professional training and courses financed by Eryk Group.
If the 3-course dinner above has tempted you and you believe that you’ve got what it takes, please send us your application (CV + cover letter + relevant certificates in one PDF file) in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it “Sales Rep. at Eryk Group.” CVs in the Polish language will not be taken into account We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
DEADLINE for application: 29th of February.
Please include: „I hereby consent to processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (according to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, No. 133 item 883)” Providing personal data in a CV is voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process. Personal data will be processed pursuant to Article 6 para. 1-point a and c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016. At any time, you can withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com. The administrator of personal data is Eryk Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Szczecin, ul. Brama Portowa 1, 70-225. Personal data will be processed until the completion of recruitment, but no longer than three months from the date of recruitment completion. Please include: „I hereby consent to processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (according to the Pers onal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, No. 133 item 883)”